When it comes to enjoying indoor comfort, AIr-It Indoor Comfort has got you covered. We specialize in a wide range of services, including Heating Installation, Indoor Air Quality, Furnace Replacement and the latest Wifi and Smart Thermostats. But what about when you want to step out of your comfort zone and engage in some fun activities? Here’s a guide to some exciting things to do around Brooklyn Park, MN, Plymouth, MN, Coon Rapids, MN, Brooklyn Center, MN, Maple Grove, MN & Blaine, MN.
1. Brooklyn Park: Discover Elm Creek Park Reserve, the largest park in Hennepin County. You’ll enjoy miles of scenic trails, swimming, horseback riding, and more.
2. Plymouth: Brush up on your history with a visit to the Plymouth Historical Society Museum. The museum, located in an old church, offers exhibits on the history of Plymouth.
3. Coon Rapids: Head out for a round of golf at the Bunker Hills Golf Club or catch a game at the Ice Center.
4. Brooklyn Center: Spend an afternoon enjoying the beauty of the Brooklyn Center parks system. The city boasts more than 500 acres of beautiful parks and recreation areas.
5. Maple Grove: Shop ’til you drop at the Grove Shopping Center, or take a stroll down the picturesque trails of the Elm Creek Park Reserve.
6. Blaine: If you are a sports enthusiast, head over to the National Sports Center – the world’s largest amateur sports facility.
Beyond these, each of these locations offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and local events to keep you entertained. Enjoy exploring!